Thursday, August 10, 2006

Amost as Good as Published

Yesterday my daughter Catie told me I should get my own blog. She was reading archives of her Aunt Jody's blog, The Indiana Update, and wishing for some new posts. During our recent trip to Ecuador, Catie had observed that I have funny things happen to me like Aunt Jody. I think her reasoning was that if Aunt Jody isn't going to post more often, she needed another writer expounding upon her goofy experiences in life. Today her suggestion turned to begging, "Please get your own blog...you'd have lots of good material for it." Tonight I am granting her wish, as well as granting one of my own. It has been my desire since college to one day be a published writer. Having a blog must surely be almost as good--hey do we get royalty checks for these pearls of wisdom???

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

Ahhh, I am the priveleged one to leave you your first comment! Believe you me... it is quite easy to get very dependent on these little tidbits of affirmation, not that I know from experience of course, but I'm told it's true! I'll be sure to come back often and validate your existence! (-:

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Ando said...

No royalties, but a very healthy artificial sense of accomplishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home