Friday, August 11, 2006

Unmerited Favor

I thought I'd better write at least something about how I chose the title of my blog. A large part of it was being put on the spot to chose a name quickly. As I said before, my sister's blog, The Indiana Update, was a major inspiration for starting one myself, but when my daughter suggested I call mine, The California Update, it just wasn't quite what I was looking for.

Even though it was a spur-of-the-moment pick, I love the idea of looking for ways I see God's grace, unmerited favor, displayed in my life and then translating those thoughts to written words.

I also look forward to when I figure out how to add photos and graphics to this blog. Not only will they spruce up the general appearance tremendously, they will also make my shorter entries look more impressive!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

Well I think your title will prove to be a bit more savory than my first attempt. Should anyone need to use a search engine, I'm sure they won't get any questionable options in response! On the other hand, while searching for an image of June Cleaver I was amazed to happen upon a few scandalous items, so you never know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home