Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas From the Rowlands



No time to write, just a few photos to represent life as we know it during the crazy month of December...hopefully that time of reflection is soon and coming!

Would you believe photo sessions with rats in preparation for a speech on pet rats??? Too bad her Christmas photo is so much cuter than the family one!




No Beamer, THIS YEAR these chocolates are NOT for you!!










It's that time of year again -- preparing speeches and boards for a post Christmas tournament in San Diego. Oh how it brings out the Christmas cheer in me!!

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Your pet photos look professional. I don't think I've ever seen a better rat photo! Have fun preparing for the speeches. (Maybe next year you should skip the tournaments around the holidays. It will make your life MUCH less stressful. :)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I noticed your spaz cat didn't make the family photo. Poor kitty.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

Isnt lucy cute!?!? I set the scene and my mom took the pic.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

I think your family photo is cuter than the rat one. Not that the rat isn't cute and all but. . . I really love the picture of Beamer. Thanks for posting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home