Friday, June 13, 2008

One Last Airline Post

Okay, I know I've been a little hard on the airlines for the last three posts, but Scott's Uncle Ron sent us a funny video yesterday that I cannot resist posting a link to. After that, I will be nice and probably not complain about United anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BpwvKfU6NY
***
I'm still not happy about the service we received this past trip (that is a bit of an understatement), but to be fair, this was the first time I ever had to deal with cancelled flights and lost luggage, so though I've experienced delays many times, the airlines do have a good track record of getting me, and my luggage, to my destination.
***
BTW, our luggage that went to Atlanta has been located -- it was delivered around 11:00 p.m. Tuesday evening. Now I no longer have an excuse for leaving the house without makeup!

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeremy and I found that quite funny!

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Have I done something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home