Monday, March 10, 2008

This Says It All

I had another post partway written but when I saw this license plate in the parking lot at Safeway today, inspiration took a different direction.

I wish this were my license plate. It explain so much. It sets expectations where they should be. I showed Scott my picture and he came up with one for us: L8AGAIN. I wonder if it is already taken...

BTW, at the risk of sounding like I am slightly proud of myself, I really am slightly proud of myself. I took this picture on my cell phone and thought, "I wish I could use this on my blog." Then I figured out, all by myself, how to send it to my email. And it worked!!

My husband was impressed, not because it was an amazing thing to do, but because I figured it out by myself.

Maybe some day I could sport a licence plate that says "ONTIME" and have it accurately reflect my life, but I am not holding my breath. For now, WRLATE says it all.

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Cute post. Hope you're doing well.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Thanks for all your fun comments. We WANT to come visit Aunt Jenn (and everyone else) we just can't afford the plane fare at this time. :( Hopefully later this summer we'll make it that way.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I just have one thing to say: "Tie Um Foreign Nope Host"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home