Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Aid He He A A Gent
























Well I'm not exactly feeling inspired to post, but the truth of the matter is that I'm tired of seeing that onion, though I must admit it is a rather perfect onion, staring back at me everytime I open my blog. Not that I think I want to look at the above picture for long --it is a just clue for those of you who struggled with Aid He He A A Gent.

I must say I was a little disappointed that Pops didn't chime in -- so much for my sure fire method to milk a comment.

TTFN

4 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger nick beam said...

NICE ONION! HEY I SAW YOU LIKE CHRISTIAN MUSIC YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VONWON

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Darn, Just Blog Spam!

I was hoping someone had solved this!!
wait...

"A DEA Agent" ?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

A secret agent is my only guess. Which I know is not right since I added some stuff to the letters but I really wanted to guess something. Chris even has no idea what this is.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Haha. I think it's funny that Sarah feels the need to "guess something." I just give up!

If you want to see this really tinybaby, you'd better come to CO quickly because she's growing fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home