Monday, January 07, 2008

DEED ROY DIE GUESS Part II

Well no one has guessed the mad gab yet -- which confirms my theory that this was a really hard one and our team was justified in having no clue!! I just had to laugh at Pop's guess, "Reader's Digest" because that was exactly what we kept guessing. Except each person on our team would shout it out at different times, apparently not having heard that it had already been nixed. It became one of the jokes of the night and pretty soon whenever someone had no clue, no matter what the mad gab looked like, they would holler, "Reader's Digest!"



Keep guessing...I want to see if it's capable of being solved. If no one has nailed it by January 11th, I will reveal the correct answer then.

























BTW, remember that picture of my really messy house covered with supplies for making boards for the San Diego tournament right after New Years? Well we returned from the tournament last night and all the blood, sweat, and tears paid off. For the second time, both girls made it to the finals in the expository speech category. My little sweetie, Michelle, who was still memorizing her speech on the way to the tournament placed 7th out of 54 speakers with a speech on pigeons! Catie, who spoke on pet rats, won 1st place and a slot to Nationals in June. Amazing!
***
P.S. A couple of Catie's judges shared they are now considering getting pet rats!
***
P.P.S. Maybe next year they can do a speech on Mad Gabs and see if anyone can guess DEED ROY DIE GUESS.

9 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Toy Digest

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or something "red eye express" like.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last two: "Detroit Tigers" and "Do I digress?"

She won't tell me the answer and makes me post all my guesses here.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

the dirty guest?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

the red dress? the wrong address?

Now it is stuck in my head. I keep walking around the house trying to figure it out. My kids keep staring at me like I'm weird...thanks Jenn!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Ando said...

Didrocicus. Is that a kind of dinosaur? I don't know, I think I'm grasping at straws. I like that Detroit Tigers answer. That sounds like it could be it.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Phil tried to figure it out and he thought Detroit Tigers as well.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guessed Deroit Tigers too

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

I tried for a day, then my brain exploded. I'm glad to see someone got it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home