Monday, January 14, 2008

Dawn Kim Add, Kitty Fin

Two things:

1. Well the holidays were very good to Scott and I -- they gave each of us more to love in the other. Translation: We both gained weight. So, last week, I dusted off my tennies and headed to Curves. My title today came from the "Mad Gab" that was posted on the Curves bulletin board for us ladies to solve as we exercised. I thought this riddle was much better than the lame "Detroit Tigers" one -- of course the fact that I was able to solve it did not influence me at all! (Ha!) So have fun with it and let me know your best guess.

2. This photo is a picture of our front porch New Year's day. Someone evidently was sorry we missed their party and brought the decorations to us in the night, along with several rolls of toilet paper and silly string scattered across our yard.

Saturday night, not even two weeks later, we were gifted with more decorations. This time it included chalk art on the driveway, and fresh streamers to adorn the trees which had looked so empty after the storms in early January had disinigrated the tissue remains from previous visits.

3. What do #1 & #2 have to do with each other? Not a thing. Or do they?

7 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Pops said...

"Don't Get Mad, Get Even"

I love this game!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Pops said...

Ok, I officially really despise mad gab. I just can't get them and Chris does every time. Ahhhhh!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I am NO GOOD at Mad Gab. I know I'm not an auditory person so maybe that's why?...

Thanks for the comments on my page. I'll be sure to make sure you get some pics of your grand-niece. :) I'm hoping to work on our letter and announcement while my parents are here.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Oh, and YES, I am very thankful to have had my first in the digital age! You must have gone through many rolls of film on little Johnny. :)

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was half right. I though it was "Don't get mad, Kevin." Though that makes no sense.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

I though it was "Dawn Kim Add, Kitty Fin"

For me, Mad Gab is like trying to get directions in Chinatown. Without the ability to just say "Yeah...okay, thanks" and walk away.

I'm impressed by all of you that can do it!!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Mae Bartholow said...

Jennifer, I just started going through all your blogs, along with Johhny, Catie and Michele and frankly you are starting to scare me.

Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home