Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hoe Pew Heaven Ice Hummer

I need to congratulate the four correct guesses for the last mad gab...I smell a skunk was indeed the correct answer. Good job. To give credit where credit is due, I should mention that Michelle correctly guessed it about 5 seconds after I first posted but I would not let her comment until after someone else already had. I'm so mean.

The new mad gab, courtesy of Curves of course, is another easy one -- don't you love it! Michelle actually solved this one as we were walking in the the door. Have fun with another feel good puzzle.

The pictures of my girls are included because they're gone for the weekend visiting their lifelong buddies, Emily and Kelly, in Hollister. I was going to do a post on pet sitting in their absence, but I'm not feeling the creative juices flowing. So I'm going to be lazy and post part of Catie's email from this morning in which she colorfully describes life on the "farm":

[The] Chickens are molting, so there are lots of bare butts in the chicken coop. the sight of bare chicken skin makes me want to lose my lunch! uggghhhh, it looks much better cooked.

Can't think of anything to add to that...

7 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its really tough to follow a chicken butt comment. I could never do it.

Btw, hope you have a nice summer.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

that email made me laugh! Sounds like they are having fun. :)

Andy beat me to it, but I got this one the first time I read the title. Yeah, maybe I can do easy madgab. :)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok - so Catie's e-mail is the best - I can even hear her say it! That is what made me laugh!

I figured out the puzzle too - but looks like others beat me - oh well - still fun to figure out :):)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

The pictures of the girls are really beautiful. I love Caties chicken comment. So funny.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Haven't read the post yet. I did solve the puzzle though. :) Proud of myself again. Now I'm going to go read your post.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Oh, in the words of Catie. I think she takes after her mom in that.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting your blog site in your Christmas letter. I am just now getting around to checking it out. I hope you have a nice summer too;)
-Patti Allinger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home