Monday, February 04, 2008

Ice Mail Ask Gunk

I went back to Curves today and am bringing you the latest mad gab -- makes for an easy post idea but also tattles on my irregular exercise habits! There I go falling off that pedestal again...darn.

***

I think this is the easiest mad gab I've posted so far -- so have at it and get your guess in quick.
***
Well in the last post, I casually mentioned the cute baby picture I had considered posting of myself. Only one comment encouraged me to do so (thank you Megan!) but that was enough, aren't I cute?
***
When we were watching the super bowl yesterday I was thinking the etrade baby looked a bit like my baby pictures. I searched it out on You Tube to see how the images matched up. I was cuter -- and I never hired a clown.

***

The funny thing about that video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJqnitjqpuM) is that I watched it several time during the super bowl, and then several times on You Tube, and it wasn't until I read a review of it that I even realized there was a clown there. That baby mumbles a bit and I never really picked up on the clown -- just thought it was someone wearing an odd apron in the background. Scary.
***
Well if I don't make it back to Curves in a timely manner, this face could be staring at me everytime I open my blog -- could be worse, it's much cuter than that DEA agent! But then again, maybe he was cuter was he was little too.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell a skunk! Booyah!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Wahoo...I got it before I read Andy's! I knew it was "I smell a skunk." I'm SOOO bad at Mad Gabs. I'm glad you posted the baby picture. I like the two baby teeth showing. You were a cutie.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I guessed I smell a skunk before I read the answers. Woo hoo, I finally got one right!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I got it before I read the comments and knowing it without a HUGE time of trying to figure it out made my day :)

Cute picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home