Monday, January 15, 2007

Random Thoughts and Announcements

Okay, first for the random announcement, which truly is not so random since it's the only reason I am posting tonight. My son has joined many of our family members and started his own blog. Here's his link: http://highlightofurweek.blogspot.com/ I wish I could say I was his inspiration, but I was not. Rather, it was his Uncle who never posts that inspired this bold move. That leaves only Scott who does not have his own blog. Of course he does have his own website, so maybe that should count for something. Next our dog Beamer is going to start his own blog and give you the real scoop about life with two cats.

The next random thought has to do with this picture. Kind of cute, huh. It was among some other cute pictures that Scott's Uncle sent along. I was thinking it would be a good one for Kludge's caption game, but it also spoke to me because once again we are experiencing computer woes. Did I mention that my son started his own blog today? Did I mention he was not content with the standard templates and tried his hand at some HTML programing to jazz things up a bit? Did I mention he somehow ended up with a profile in Spanish for a short time? Did I mention he finally gave up on the programming? Did I mention the computer he was working on is now completely hosed up? He doesn't believe there is a link, and maybe there isn't. We probably had a mouse crawl up into something that is now affecting my Outlook. Darn mouse!

Johnny thought I should give you Scott's caption for this picture:

"There must be an easier way to get a tattoo."

Feel free to add your own captions. (Apologies Kludge for stealing your idea)

(BTW, apparently the mouse in the picture made it out alive. Just in case you were wondering.)

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Cool! Another blog is always welcome. I'll check it out, and we can translate if we have to.

Caption: (great picture by the way!)

"You need another 20 Copies!? Okay everyone...coffee breaks over!"

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Ando said...

"This doesn't seem like the lee of the stone. Inteligent rats indeed!"

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

Could someone give me a hand down here? I can reach the paper all right, but the print cartrige is just out of reach!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

I finally thought of my own caption:

"I knew I should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home