Thursday, June 21, 2007

Uninspired Blogger

Wow -- I did not realize it had been a month since I had posted. To tell you the truth, I have not been thinking much about my blog. I have gone from looking at life through the lens of a blogger, viewing every happening with a, "Hmmm, I wonder if I could work this into my next post...", to sort of forgetting I have a blog.

Although the creative and motivational juices are not flowing strongly, I do have a funny incident that is possibly worthy of a post. This month the girls have the privilege of watching cousin Bekah for six days spread over the course of three weeks. The above picture is of Michelle giving Bekah her breakfast this past Monday. Do you detect just a tad bit of apprehension and fear on her face? That is because a couple of minutes prior to this picture, Michelle had just raised a spoonful to Bekah's mouth when Bekah suddenly sneezed. My did Michelle shriek as she discovered herself splattered with green Gerber mixed veggies. Bekah looked at her with a puzzled sort of, "What's her problem?" look. Although I thought the whole thing was hysterical, I proved helpful as we cleaned up the mess (looks like we missed Bekah's leg) and found an apron for Michelle to protect herself during the rest of the feeding.

It was pretty funny and Bekah is just the cutest little baby ever...but I'm still pretty uninspired about blogging.

Anyhoo, maybe after spending next week at Family camp among fellow bloggers, I'll get my inspiration back and at least go online and leave a comment or two.

7 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

I just love that picture of Michelle and Bekah. A picture truely says a thousand words. Hopefully you can get inspired again for your awesome blogs. I love reading your funny comments and posts. They bring a smile to my face.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

What a great picture! my mom had sent the picture to me but not the story behind the picture. I was wondering why Michelle seemed so apprehensive feeding my adorable niece.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What a great picture! I am glad you are back to blog world :) I have missed your posts - and also looking very much to seeing you at Family Camp - I am so glad you all are coming - we can play Catan :) Yea! I am sure after the week you will have something good to post ;)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I'm glad you started blogging again. :) We'd love for you all to come visit anytime! CO is beautiful and there's lots of things to do both summer and winter. :) You all will just have to decide if you want to go white water rafting or skiing. :)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

Dont worry folks, word on the street is, she is planning on posting somtime in the next two days!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

What did you enter into the fair and win best of show with?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I know that you are uninspired right now, but you haven't posted FOREVER!!! It looks like your sister and brother'n'law are wearing off on you! :)

I look forward to another new post when you get the chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home