Monday, May 14, 2007

Fundie Update

Did you know The Fundamentalist That Never Posts is up to 36 comments on his July joke??? I only point this out because I noticed that his wife, My Sister Who Has Resolved to Post, is up to 25 comments on her January post resolving to post more often. I was going to add an extra few comments to hers and put her ahead of her husband, so I went and checked his blog to see what he is up to and was shocked to see him almost pushin' 40! It is in a large part due to Kludge, of Kludge Spot fame, and his many comments he left. They are worth reading -- quite witty in fact! But you'd hardly expect less from a fellow that received 2000 hits on his blog this past weekend!!!! Even with lists pooping up his site, he is on a roll!

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Yeah, I was hoping that with all those new comments he would post. I figured no one really played his game and maybe he was just holding out till someone did.

I was wrong. TRF has flat-lined. Sort of 'pooped' out. :) I'm giving up on him coming back.

Either way it was fun and I encourage other to add to it! If Jeff won't play at least we can have fun!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I wish they would come back, but I am with Kludge - they seem to be not coming back.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I need to give that sister of yours a call and get her to post. I miss her posts! :) But maybe once Brittany has graduated she'll have more time to post????? Makes me wonder if she's kept up on her other resolutions! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home