Monday, February 05, 2007

Deep Thoughts

Hmmm, it's been a week since I last posted, better get something up quick.


I guess I could tell you all how busy I've been, but who isn't busy? Yada, yada, yada...


I could pull the age card -- after all, I'm rather old. But that would be a little whiney.


I think I'll just post a picture I promised Sarah and make a comment about her dear husband. I was complaining the other night about his lack of comments on my posts and he said something like, "I read them. I only comment though if there's something that strikes me as worth commenting about." Good thing he has nothing to lose by putting me in my place. Apparently my being awarded the Time person of the year did nothing to put him in awe of me!


Well, being the mature (that's supposed to come with age, you know) Aunt that I am, I immediately threatened to put up a post he'd have to comment on. Something deep and thought provoking, something that would evoke great emotion and stir up thoughtful diaglogue. Something like, "Chris is a goob."


I threatened of course, but I wouldn't really do it. If Chris chooses not to comment on my posts because they aren't worth commenting on, well that's just fine with me. Just FINE indeed!



P.S. If you're wondering why Bekah has a beard in this picture, you'll have to read Sarah's post about it. The link is to your right...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Pops said...

To comment, or not to comment, That is the question!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

Thanks Aunt Jen for a great post. Love the picture that you posted. I also love to get comments and am so sad when all sorts of people say they read my blog but they never comment. Don't comments just make your day-kindof like gives you the feeling someone out there cares.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris never comments - annoying I think! I love comments and love commenting! Great picture!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Great picture...

Ah...the comment monster. I seem to recall Jody having a post in a similar vein.

This is one of the reasons I started using sitemeter...but be warned, it comes with it's own serious psychosis.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger J Crew said...

Your friends are the one's who leave comments

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Patricia said...

I don't normally leave comments either, only because I have nothing clever to say...but I agree Chris is a goob!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Patricia,

Despite your non-clever claims, I'm getting a big kick out of your comment! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home