Thursday, January 25, 2007

Go to the Cat Part II

For those of you who are not fond of cats, my apologies. At the risk of being redundant and thoroughly disgusting a few cat haters, I am going to post more lessons from the cat. To those of you who don't like cats and therefore don't like my post, my response is borrowed from the great Ando. To you I say, "Pppbbbbbbbbbbbbtt." Personally, I think the following advice is downright profound.



"Make friends where you find them." or "If life gives you dogs, make pillows of them."











"Don't cry over spilt milk." Look not at the mess, but rather see the opportunity!





And finally, "When you learn to savor life's simple pleasures you live life like a king."

P.S. Johnny's feeling slighted that I've done two posts in a row on Squiggy. He said, and I quote, "You should do more posts about me." Since I'd like to honor his wishes I will give you Johnny's thoughts on a happy life...NEVER take Algebra II.
P.P.S. Scott's wishful thinking of happiness includes never having to tutor Johnny at Algebra II. Fat chance!






Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I have to be honest, I am not a cat lover, but I loved your pictures - they are GREAT - I like the one of the cat by the tree - - - so I am enjoying it even though I am not a cat lover - - - -

Oh - and Catan must be scheduled :)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Nicely done. Reminds me of those "Everything thing I need to know I learned from..." posters!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

Nice picture johnny :D

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love Alg. II. It's great fun to tutor. (Much better than Geometry!) I too love your cat pictures! Keep them coming. Phil and I were just talking about your cats today. He was wondering if Jinx would remember him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home