Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Out to Lunch




Dear Faithful readers,

Just wanted to let all four of you know that I will be out to lunch for a few weeks. I will return, both to posting, and to reading all my favorite blogs (see link sidebar) sometime after April 16th.

Surely after such a long hiatus, my writing will be bursting with fresh wit and insight! (If not, I've got a back up plan.)

Until then, Jennylu would appreciate your prayers -- especially those directed toward the Mexico Mission Trip. God bless!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

We are praying for you!!!!!! May God do great things! Can't wait until you are back and thanks for the comment!!!!! Catan soon after Mexico right???

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I will try to remember to lift up the entire Mexico Mission Trip. That is one thing I miss about living in CA is going to Mexico on mission trips with the church. :( Have a great time serving the Lord.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger J Crew said...

I will pray for you and remember to update my link as I have changed it yet again

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

How was Mexico??!!?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger micheller said...

Hey everyone, just 2 let u know...I have a new blog!
I am not using my old one anymore,so check out my new one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home