Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Keeping Count


Hey, anyone noticed that the Fundamentalist who Never Blogs is up to 23 comments on his July post? Did you hear me? 23 comments!!!

Large comment counts are possible -- choose a topic that resonates with many, like JCrew's fast food survey or Kludge's tool time, and the comments roll in. Or be like my brother-in-law and just refuse to post.

It must be his magnetic personality that draws the faithful to leave comment after comment hoping to alternately goad him or coaxe him to actually leave a new post. Or maybe it's the mystery of his silence that lures bloggers like bugs to a light. Better yet, the challenge--"Maybe my comment will make the difference. Maybe I will be the one who is the inspiration for a word from Heavy G!"

Whatever it is, that reluctant blogger is racking up the comments!

14 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Julie Danielle said...

I was so excited when I saw he had a blog too. I am sad he never updates :( But I think he does have the record for the most comments :)

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

I think Heavy likes knowing we're all waiting. I think there is some enjoyment from us begging for a morsel of his mind.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Ando said...

I look at it as an opportunity to leave a stinging barb with the safety of knowing there will never be any retaliation.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger J Crew said...

He is weak. He is defeated and he definitely is reluctant

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

I think he's hot!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I am with Kludge on this one - I think he is enjoying this making us wait and trying to see how many comments he can generate!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Don't worry...I'll leave you a comment. :o)

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Just a note - he is up to 25 comments - crazy I say!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I'm determined to get him to post while we are there for Christmas. We'll see if I can convince him to just blog a little bit!:)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Ando said...

June- I just threw up a little.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

Look at that, just talking about the "non-blogging blogger" gets you to double digits!! What is it about him???? :)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

WCS - I was just thinking the same thing - - -

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Ando said...

I talked to the RF the other day and I will tell you he was quite proud of his ability to accrue comments for doing nothing and that the most comments you've ever received was from a post about him.

Here's another for good measure.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Okay Ando, two things:

1. I agree, we're all just feeding the guy's ego.
- However -
2. His inflated ego is a little mistaken about one thing because this is NOT the most comments this blog has ever received!! Just check out the September archives mistah Heavy G!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home