Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Squiggy Update


Boy, life has seemed pretty intense as well as busy lately. I have many thoughts, some ever rather deep, swirling around in my head. However, as I sat down to write a new post, nothing deep was quite ready to make it's way into the blogosphere. So an update on our sweet little kitten seemed like a lovely option for light posting.

The name has stuck and little Squiggy has wound the entire family around his crooked little tail! There's only one member of our family who is less than thrilled with the little guy--our very neurotic cat whom we love in spite of her personality challenges. She makes this mellow little kitten look awfully wonderful!

Even our toy fox terrier, Beamer, loves Squiggy. The two are getting on famously, except for this evening when Squiggy got his head a little too far into the 1/4 cup of kibbles Beamer was inhaling. That was the fiercest I have ever seen Beamer react. It was enough to send Squiggy scurrying behind the entertainment center. A few minutes later, however, the two were together again and Beamer was planting some sloppy kisses on Squiggy's little face. We know it's genuine affection because Beamer even lets Squiggy take part in his very favorite activity--doing dishes.

If Jinx ever joins the rest of us in our extreme fondness for Squiggy, that will be truly newsworthy. Until then, 6 adoring family members seems to be keeping this little kitten quite content.

7 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Dare I ask...

...how does Beamer, do the dishes?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Those pictures are adorable! I am not a big cat fan, but those are tooooooooo cute!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Kludge...
...he licks them of course--he's the best rinser in the family! So how would you like to come have dinner at our house? :)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

LOL!!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yikes - I have - lol!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Awe, too cute! I like the pic of squiggy leaning up over the dishwasher. How adorable!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

If I could teach Calli to do the dishes, I think I'd let her inside more often! Might compensate for that dirty sewer breath of hers! By the way, I'm bringing a pack of paper plates with me next time I visit! (-:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home