Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Handy Guide

In the absence of something orignal to post, I'm going to instead borrow from a clever email I've received on several occasions. I have no idea who to give credit to but would like to say "thank you" for the person responsible--it's provided some good chuckles!

This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband!!

DANGEROUS: What's for dinner? SAFER: Can I help you with dinner? SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner? ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that? SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown. SAFEST: WOW! Look at you! ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about? SAFER: What did I do wrong? SAFEST: Here's fifty dollars. ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: What did you do all day? SAFER: I hope you didn't overdo it today. SAFEST: I've always loved you in that robe! ULTRASAFE: Here, have some more chocolate.

BTW, according to one of my friend's husbands, do you know how PMS got it's name? It's because the name "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken. Here, have some more chocolate!

5 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

I'll pass on the chocolate, but Jeff can always win a few points with french fries! Ahhh, french fries, a thing of the past!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

This is great! And so true. Dark chocolate only for Patricia though...

I would only add that, "Is this what were having for dinner?" might be a bit more a dangerous than "What's for dinner?"...

...not that I'm speaking from experience of course.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I have to agree 100%...I LOVE chocolate. There is nothing like sitting down and indulging in some sweet chocolate, especially after a long, hard day with the kids! :) I just can't indulge too much or else I'll never get off the couch!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I would be with Patricia - dark chocolate - - - but June It hink has it for me - French Fries all the way!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Kludge -- I have to agree with you, that would be way more dangerous! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home