Sunday, September 24, 2006

Name That Kitten

Before I turn this post over to my youngest daughter let me just say that I haven't been able to devote much time to the blogosphere this past week. It's a bummer when life gets in the way of important stuff like blogging, but I was up to my eyeballs in committments and PMSing to boot. Hopefully soon I can take a tour of all the posts I've missed the past several days and praise everyone for their incredible insights. Maybe.
Now, onto the debut of the newest family blogger...

The Adorable fuzzball in the picture is...my new kitten!We got him on Saturday, September 23. He is very cute and we love him so much. Unfortunatley he has no name yet! We have gotten suggestions from many sources yet to no avail! I will list them below. In your comment, please say which one you like best. Feel free to suggest other names as well! Thank you! You will be updated on which name won later!

a. Milo

b. Tigger

c. Ziggy

d. Sparky

e. Puma

f. Squiggy

g. Opie (we're Andy Griffith fans here)

h. Orange Julius (O. J. for short)

i. Your great idea

By the way his tail is out of the ordinary so that should help you think of something! :)


17 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger J Crew said...

My vote is for Squiggy and then get another one and name it Lenny.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Michelle,
My vote is for whatever makes you happy. Just pick something soon so I know what to call him!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Julie Danielle said...

Oh so cute. My dream is to get an orange kitty. We had one growing up. They are so pretty.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

I actually think TOMITE would be perfect, but if I have to choose off the provided list, I'm definitely picking MILO! You should have told me you wanted a cat, I could have sent ours to you...

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

GO MILO GO!!!!!!! Milo all the way

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Hmmm...well Puma is an adorable name. (Also the name of my cute kitty). However, I'm going to offer the suggestion of "Z-Cat." What a CUTE tail, by the way! I love cats that have a little something different about them. I always wanted a polydactle cat. (A cat with extra toes). The zig-zag tail is really cute!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I am with JCrew - - I like Squiggy.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Heavy G said...

Uncle Jeff

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

I've always wanted to name a cat Bob, I'm not sure why.

Milo is a great name. How do you feel about some Scottish names like...

Mungo, or Blane which means yellow in Gaelic

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sarah Kuhner said...

I like the name Squiggy and I like Milo too. So how is jinx doing with a new member of the family? Hope she likes the kitty better than she does everyone else. Oh, Chris votes for Lil' Brudder or Trogdor the Burnadator.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

I think Squiggy is a great name.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

In fact, I think Squiggy is a REALLY great name.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Come to think of it, Squiggy is the BEST name for a cat ever!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Seriously, if I were to ponder great cat names for years to come, I don't think I'd ever find a better one than Squiggy!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

No really, I like the name.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

I'm serious.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Can't think of anything else superlative to say about the name, but hey, I'm up to 20 comments!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home