Thursday, October 19, 2006

And the Winner Is...

Well it is been an anxious couple of days here watching the cutest baby votes trickle in! The official tally, as of Thursday afternoon is as follows:

Baby #1 received 1 vote.
Baby #2 received 4 votes, counting the time she voted for herself.
Baby #3 received 3 votes, counting the time she voted for herself.
And the winner is...baby #2!!!

Among the votes were comments complaining about the selection of photos. There was some murmuring about the duplo in baby #2's photo being a detriment, but then again, that was the reason Kludge voted for her -- he was drawn to that lastic, platic, I mean plastic. A couple of you thought baby #1 got rooked with the pouty lip, but you know, his one pity voter commented how much she liked that pouty lip. Just goes to show you cute is in the eye of the beholder.

Truth be told, I tried to pick pictures as silly as the whole argument--none were chosen to flatter.

However, we're going to try the whole thing once again, and this time, each child has picked out their OWN baby photo, eliminating accusations of favoritism. Once again it will be a blind test, AND I will assign each baby a new number and no one will have any inkling who's who! (Don't pay any attention to the bow & bonnet -- you REALLY have no idea which baby is which.) Leave your vote in the comments section and feel free to opine regarding the narcissistic children who are trying to win this award, not to mention the narcissistic mother who would blog about it twice!


Baby #4 to the left

Baby #11 to the right

Baby #9 below








I didn't even add commentary alongside each picture this time -- yes sir, this is one fair-square contest. Let the voting begin...

8 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

Im voting for Baby #11. You cant beat a baby in a swimsuit!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger J Crew said...

#4 all the way. No doubt about it.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

Each baby is very cute. Luckly for me i am not in CA, so I won't suffer anything by picking the baby I think is the cutest. The cutest is #4. Although I do think that baby #11 and #9 have very adorable smiles. But, I'll stick with baby #4.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Wow, there are few things as strong as the cometition between siblings. I'm sure someone else has already said it, but I'll pretend it's original.

I'm lost without a plastic duplo. I suppose I have to go with little boy blue. #4

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Phil votes for #9 and Megan votes for #9. :) American Babies...who will win!?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

I refuse to vote a second time. However I am still accepting bribes and I could be persuaded to vote with the right incentive! I actually can't believe you've gotten two blogs out of this baby picture thing...

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I am so with June - - -

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

Okay, I'm officially voting for baby #11. She has extremely good taste in aunts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home