Monday, October 16, 2006

Who's the Cutest?

I thought I'd post a member of our family holding little Rebekah. Catie & Michelle are both planning on posting a shot of themselves on their own blogs with their incredibly adorable new cousin--so Johnny gets the honors. I told him the chics really go for these kind of pictures!

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to meet Rebekah Sunday night. On the way home, however, Scott & I had the joy (NOT!) of listening to the three in the back argue over which of them was the cutest baby.

Both Johnny and Michelle claimed the honor for themselves. Catie believes that although she was not the cutest baby, she was the cutest toddler. I told them they were all the cutest, which satisfied none of them. I'm thinking maybe my readers can help us out here.

Get in a little practice before the November elections and cast your vote for who was the cutest baby...Johnny, Catie, or Michelle?

To keep everything completely fair, it will be a blind test in which you will have NO CLUE which baby is which!!!

Indicate your choice in your comments for baby #1, baby #2, or baby #3. (No fair voting for Rebekah, 'cuz we know she's the cutest now!!)

Baby #1, on the left, was famous for sporting
an incredible "pouty lip".



Baby #2, on the right, grew at an incredible rate, burstin' out of bathing suits with the best of them.



Baby #3, on the left, was fond of chewing on duplos.





P.S. Thanks for settling the argument for me -- do I have deep, introspective children, or what?!?

16 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Because I love all of them and get to work with them at church - I am completely staying out of this Rowlands argument! I am voting for all 3 without a doubt! Each cute in their own unique way - isn't it wonderful how God made us all different and special! By the way - my easiest way out is to say that Rebekah is the cutest one on the post. :):)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I have a picture of one of the three that I will scan and post...when I find it. I believe it is my favorite picture of your three when they were little.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Drama Queen said...

I think baby 2# is by far the cutest. DONT VOTE FOR 1 OR 3 AND REGRET IT LATER!! GO FOR 2!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Call Me June... said...

I am accepting bribes for my vote! I am leaning toward #3 though, because she very kindly left me a comment on my latest blog! Yes, I can be bought! And Johnny is awfully cute holding that baby, definitely a way to score points with girls!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger J Crew said...

#2 for sure. I think #1 got shafted with a bad picture...and Johnny, if you want the ladies, ger a puppy. Kids are too much baggage for you right now.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

I'm no expert on cute, but the building block in the mouth shows promise. Exploring her world, via her limited astic palet. There are a lot of adults who never get past this stage.

So I guess 3.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Platic palet. Forgive my lack of proof reading.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger jbau said...

Baby #1. I like the pouty lips.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Peter Brown said...

Sigh...

...plastic

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

I'd have to say given the pictures that baby #2 is the cutest. But in defense of baby #1 and #3, they aren't as good of pictures. I love the pouty lip in #1. All of my girls have pulled that at some time. Baby #3 would be a lot cuter without the lego in their mouth. All of them are cute, but given the choice of pictures, I'd have to vote #2.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Becca Sports said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jenylu - since you put all of us in this position, I would love to know how you would vote??????? :):):)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger jenylu said...

SJ:
I don't have to vote when you never did! :-)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Of course I did - I voted for Bekah - but was just wondering if you had to vote - who would you pick -:P Now you see the delima you put us in :):):):) They are all too cute!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger jenylu said...

Well that was cheating because the instructions said, "No fair voting for Rebekah". Besides, Mommy does not vote, that's why they needed outside opinions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home